Disabling CrossLead's browser notifications can be changed through your browser's settings or preferences. Below are some steps (and links to other pages) that detail how to disable browser notifications after you have enabled them.
- Go to your team's CrossLead instance. To the left of the web address, click the icon you see (for CrossLead it will be a green padlock icon and the word 'Secure').
- Click Site Settings
- Find Notifications.
- Choose 'block' from the dropdown list of options
- Open your Safari browser and click on Safari in the menu bar and select Preferences
- Click on the globe icon with the title Websites.
- Scroll this list until you see platform.crosslead.com (if you have a single tenancy environment it will be companyname.crosslead.com).
- Select from the drop down 'Deny' to disable notifications.
- Open Mozilla Firefox browser and click on Firefox in the menu bar and select options.
- Seach for notification in the search bar OR click Privacy and Security on the left hand menu bar
- Find Notifications and click 'Settings...'
- Select platform.crosslead.com from the list and click the Remove Website button (if you have a single tenancy environment it will be companyname.crosslead.com).