Project Insights in the CrossLead Platform can be enhanced by the inclusion of Risk, Metrics and Percentage of completion, depending on the type of Project work being executed.
Users are able to select different status types for their Projects in the Metrics Settings area of the Project Metrics Page (see below for images).
"Metric" Status Type
- This status type connects the value of a Project's Metric to the Project's Risk. If the Metric is not on target, the Project will not have a Green "On Track" Risk type.
- The Percentage of Completion is hidden by default, because the metric value indicates the health of the Project's intended outcomes over the lifespan of the Project.
- Metrics can be shown on the Project tile and in Project updates, so that the Metric value can be updated when the user is updating qualitative details.
"Manual" Status Type
- This status type is the most flexible. It allows users to opt into or hide Percentage of Completion, Risk and/ or Metrics, as they deem appropriate for their Project.
- Users can opt into having Percentage of Completion, Risk and Metrics appear in the update creation process in order to make changes to their values.
"None" Status Type
- This status type hides Percentage of Completion and Risk. Neither field will be available on the Project, but Metrics are still able to be linked to the Project and edited while creating updates on the Project.
How to set preferences for your Project's Risk, Percentage of Completion and Metrics
- Go the Metrics Page of your Project. Select "Metrics Settings" in the top right corner. Select your preferences from the available drop-downs. This will allow a metric to be shown on the Project tile.
- Project Metric Status Type
- To change the status type to manual or to turn off risk or percentage, select Status Settings from the gear drop-down and select your preferences from the modal.
2. Status Settings Pop-Up Modal