Show your Archived Projects by opening the filters dialog from the Projects page.
- Go to Projects. If you want to see all Archived Projects that you Own or Participated in, stay on the "My Projects" tab. If you want to view all Archived Projects in your organization, then click on the "All Projects" tab
- Click the filter icon next to the sort dropdown
3. Toggle the "View Projects that are..." filter to "Archived Projects" rather than Active
4. Press Done, and the Archived Projects will be displayed in a filtered list on the page
Two types of visuals will denote an Archived Project:
- The Project title in a gray text color, with "(Archived)" next to the project title
2. "Archived" text and icon on the Project itself